BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Delores!

<-- My <3 Delores! This is our kitty Delores, also known as DeLo, Dee Dee, Baby B, Princess Kitty, Kit Tan, among about a million other nicknames. This is a game Dee likes to play with us. It's a pretty popular game among kittes, climb inside bag/box/cupboard (in this instance it was a reusable shopping bag) and they attack anything that moves. So the bag was sitting on my mom's sewing table next to my camera. Which is where I come in... Dee has loved fighting with the camera ever since she was a baby kitteh. When we first brought her in she used to love to play on the sofa and as soon as I would bust out the camera she would attack it. So it was no suprise this summer when I found myself in the predicimant of my loving, friendly (aka bitch!) little cat I went in with my camera. Every now and then you get lucky she will let you pet her or pick her up but for the most part, nope.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: